खुशखबरी आपको मिलेंगे हर महीने Rs. 9000 रूपये.. इसको पूरा जरूर पढ़ें व जल्दी ऑनलाइन फार्म भरें
12th Pass को – 900+6000= 6900
Graduate/BA Pass को – 1500+6000=7500
Post Graduate/MA Pass को – 3000+6000=9000
योजना की पूरी जानकारी, फार्म कैसे भरें, आयु, योग्यता, कौनसे कागज़ चाहिये इत्यादि सभी जानकारी जानने के लिए नीचे दी गई विडियो देखें और फ्री में चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करना न भूलें.! धन्यवाद.!
12वीं/BA/MA पास को 6900, 7500, 9000 Rs Hrex Hayana Saksham Scheme 2020 Hreyahs Haryana Saksham Yojna 2020 Online Form for haryana saksham yojna 2020 Registration
Haryana SAKSHAM Scheme Eligibility, How to Work etc.
Haryana Saksham Scheme Detail
About Haryana Saksham Scheme: Hello Friends, in this article I told you about haryana saksham scheme in hindi.This scheme is launched by haryana govt with the objective to provide employment to unemployed youths and to reduce the unemployment in the haryana state.The regulatory work done in this scheme by the haryana employment department.If you want to register yourself in this scheme then you need to read all terms & conditions related to haryana saksham scheme.Then if you found yourseld eligible for this scheme, then you need to register yourself in the haryana employment department(hrex) and also need to register on the official portal of haryana saksham(hreyahs).HREX- https://www.hrex.gov.in/#/ is the official website of employment department haryana and hreyahs- https://www.hreyahs.gov.in/ is the official website of haryana saksham yojna.
Benefits under haryana saksham scheme 2020
Benefits under haryana saksham scheme 2020- Once your files approved under haryana saksham scheme, you will be paid monthly as per your qualification and the work done by you.if you are 12th pass then you will be paid allowance of Rs. 900 per month.Graduates will get allowance of Rs. 1500 per month and Post Graduates will get allowance of 3000 per month.One more important thing is that you will be paid additional amount of honorarium upto the limit of Rs. 6,000 per month for up to 100 hours of honorary assignment in a month in various haryana department/boards/corporations registered societies etc.Means you will get additional Rs. 6000 with monthly unemployment allowance.If we talk about post graduate candidates they are getting Rs. 9000 per month.So, if you have not registered yourself in haryana saksham scheme then don’t wait and register now to get the benefits.
Haryana Saksham Scheme Eligibility 2020
Haryana Saksham Scheme Eligibility- There are various eligibility criteria for haryana saksham scheme in which some are as under:
- applicant should be a domicile of haryana state.
- Applicant must be registerd in the live register of any haryana employment exchange.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The annual family income of the applicant shall not exceed Rs. 3 lakhs from all sources.
- Applicant should not be in any kind of employment.
Detailed Explanation About Hrex Haryana Saksham Scheme 2020
About Hrex Haryana Saksham Scheme 2020: Hello friends, in this article I told you about hreyahs haryana saksham scheme in hindi 2020.This haryana govt scheme is very useful for all unemployed students in haryana.i told you these details through your comments.many students have a lot of confusion regarding hrex haryana saksham scheme 2020.So, I have tried my best to explain about saksham yojna in haryana.If you want to register in haryana saksham scheme then your minimum qualification must be 12th pass.The unemployment allowance is given in this scheme as per your qualification.If you are 12th pass then you can get 6900 Rs. Per month, if your qualification is BA then you can get 7500 Rs. Per month or if your qualification is MA pass or PG then you can get upto Rs. 9000 per month.There are some other terms & conditions in haryana saksham scheme which you must consider before applying online form for haryana saksham scheme 2020.So, we recommend you to read all information regariding haryana saksham yojna and then apply haryana saksham scheme online form 2020 to get benefit.Thanks.
More Explanation About Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme 2020
Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme-2016’ (popularly called Saksham Yuva Scheme) has been launched on November 1, 2016 for eligible Post-Graduates of the State. Later on the scheme was extended to gradually include eligible Science, Engineering and Science equivalent graduates, B.Com, BA (Maths), BA (Arts) and 10+2. The scheme has three main components:
- Unemployment Allowance @ Rs. 3,000/- pm to Post-Graduate, Rs. 1,500/-pm to Graduates and Rs. 900/- pm to 10+2 pass applicants.
- Honorarium (Rs. 6,000/-pm in lieu of 100 hours of honorary work to Post-Graduates/Graduates/10+2) pass applicants.
- Skill Training.
Main Features of The Haryana Saksham Scheme 2020
Main Features of the Scheme are as under:
- Applicant should be a domicile of Haryana.
- Applicant should be registered in the Live Register of the concerned Employment Exchange. If not already registered, a 10+2/graduate/post-graduate qualified applicant may simultaneously register on https://www.hrex.gov.in/#/ website of the Department.
- The eligible Post Graduate/Graduate degree should have been obtained only through regular courses from Punjabi University, Patiala and any recognized Universities in UT Chandigarh or NCT Delhi or Haryana. Those applicants who have obtained their eligible degree through correspondence courses and been taking benefits under the scheme will also continue to avail the benefits.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 examination, as regular student, from any recognized school, affiliated to Board of school Education Haryana, Bhiwani, Central Board of School Education (CBSE) Delhi and Indian Certificate of secondary Education (ICSE) Board, Delhi, situated in Haryana and UT Chandigarh only.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years for 10+2 and 21 to 35 years for graduate/post graduate.
- Applicant should not have passed 10+2 examination through correspondence/ National Open School.
- Applicant should not be a regular student under full time course.
- Applicant should not be an employee dismissed from Government Service.
- Applicant should not be in any kind of employment e.g., public/private sector/quasi-government or self-employment.
- The annual family income of applicant shall not exceed rupees three lakhs (Rs.3 lakhs) from all sources.
- The honorarium shall be paid for a maximum period of 03 years (36 months) or 35 years of age, whichever is earlier. Period of 3 years (36 months) shall start from date of allotment of honorarium assignment and age of 35 years shall be the exact date of completion of 35 years.
- The registration for this component of the scheme shall be online in digital mode only on https://www.hreyahs.gov.in/ .
Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020
Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme under Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojna 2020
The Unemployment Allowance Scheme (UEAS) was launched on 1.7.1988. The scheme underwent revisions in November, 2005 and 2009 in terms of eligibility conditions and the rates of UEA respectively. The present Government enhanced the rates of unemployment allowance w.e.f. 01-11-2016. The terms and conditions for applying in Unemployment Allowance scheme are as follow:-
Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Terms & Conditions
Haryana Unemployment Scheme Terms & Conditions: The detailed instructions/ guidelines for implementation of the new scheme are as under:-
- The scheme shall be called “Unemployment Allowance for the Educated Unemployed Scheme, 2005″ and applications shall be invited in the month of November (every year).
- The applicant should be domicile of Haryana.
- The applicant should have passed the 10+2 examination or any other 2-year certificate/diploma course after Matric from any Board/ University recognized by Haryana Government. The rate of unemployment allowance will be Rs. 900/- p.m. in respect of these educational qualifications.
- The applicant should be holding a Graduate degree or above OR he should have passed any 3 year certificate / diploma course after 10+2 examination, or above. The rate of unemployment allowance for Graduates will be Rs. 1500/- p.m. and Rs. 3000/- p.m. for Post-Graduates.
- The applicant should be registered with any Employment Exchange in the State for a minimum period of 3 years as on 1st November of each year.
- The annual family income from all sources including that of spouse should not exceed Rs. 300000/- and the family should not have residential or commercial property exceeding Rs. 10.00 Lakh in value or agriculture land in excess of 2 hectares.
- The applicant should be in the age group of 21-35 year.
- The applicant should not be student / trainee / apprentice.
- The applicant should not be employed.
- The applicant should not be a self-employed.
- The applicant should not be a dismissed Government employee. The applicant should not have been convicted of any offence resulting in imprisonment for a period of six months or more.
- Applicants with Matric / Higher Secondary qualification, who are eligible under the existing scheme as for the month of October, 2005 shall continue to receive the Unemployment Allowance @ Rs. 100/- p.m., subject to their continued eligibility under the remaining conditions of the old schemes, till they attain the age 35 year, without any further claim whatsoever under the new scheme.
- The Unemployment Allowance shall be disbursed on a quarterly basis through designated banks/ branches.
Documents required for the applicants who are applying UEA for first time
- UEA Self Declaration Form for New request for Unemployment Allowance (online application form will be available on Saral Portal)
- Attestation of Residential or Commercial Property by Revenue Authority
- Three Years Old (on Nov 1st ) Verified ID card of Employment Registration on HREX Haryana Portal- https://www.hrex.gov.in/#/
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Self Attested copies of all the educational certificates
- Ration Card (In case of married females upload In-laws Ration Card (Joint and Separate))
- Photograph of the applicant
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PNB bank Aadhaar linked A/c Passbook (if Citizen has already bank account else he/she may submit application without bank details, re-uploading option will be provided and he/she may upload it upto 15 Dec.)
- Signature of the applicant
- Signature/Thumb impression of Head of Family
Documents required for the applicants who are already receiving UEA
- Self Declaration For Already Receiving Unemployment Allowance in Old UEA Scheme (for Matric) OR
- Self Declaration For Already Receiving Unemployment Allowance in Old UEA Scheme (for 12-Grad-PG)
- Three Years Old (on Nov 1st ) Verified ID card of Employment Registration https://www.hrex.gov.in/#/
- PNB bank Aadhaar linked A/c Passbook
How to register on haryana saksham scheme portal
Its very easy and simple process to register on haryana saksham scheme portal.If you want to avail the benefit of haryana sakham yuva yojna then you need to register on two portals.firstly you need to register on haryana employment department website hrex then you are eligible to apply for haryana saksham scheme and register on hreyahs.
Haryana Saksham Scheme Registration 2020
You can yourself register on these portals sitting at home.but we recommend you to not to take any risk and to visit your nearby employment office because if you commit any mistake while applying for haryana saksham scheme then your registration process will be failed.
HREX Haryana Saksham Yojna Online Form- CLICK HERE
Hreyahs Haryana Saksham Scheme Online Form- CLICK HERE
LIKE- SHARE- COMMENT- THANKS.!!