Air Force Syllabus 2020-21 for X Group Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus 2020 Air Force Syllabus Group X Air Force exam 2020 syllabus for x group.
Hello Friends, In this article i told you about the indian air force x group syllabus in hindi.indian air force x group is a technical trade and the exam pattern for x trade includes topics english,physics and mathematics.duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.if you are waiting for upcoming air force recruitment 2020 then you should start exam preparation today onwards.new air force recruitment 2020 notification will be published in july 2020 and exam will be conducted in September/October 2020.so, you have great opportunity to join indian air force as an airmen.
एयरफोर्स X-ग्रुप भर्ती का पूरा सिलेबस हिंदी में देखने के लिए नीचे दी गई विडियो देखें और फ्री में चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करना न भूलें.! धन्यवाद.!
Indian Air Force X Group Exam Pattern 2020
Indian air force x group exam pattern 2020: exam pattern of air force x group includes english,physics and mathematics only and the duration shall be 60 minutes.so the exam pattern of indian air force x group isn’t so complicated, you must consider the syllabus and start preparation for indian air force exam 2020.
Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus 2020
Full Syllabus of Indian Air Force Exam 2020 X Group
Air Force X Group Syllabus for Maths
1. Sets, Relations and functions
2. Trigonometric Functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
4. Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
5. Linear Inequalities
6. Mathematical Induction
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
11. Straight lines and family of lines
12. Circles and family of circles
13. Conic sections
14. Three-dimensional Geometry
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Limit and Continuity
18. Applications of Derivatives
19. Indefinite integrals
20. Definite Integrals
21. Applications of the Integrals
22. Differential Equations
23. Mathematical Reasoning
24. Linear Programming
1 Physical World and Measurement
3 Laws of Motion
4 Work, Energy and Power
5 Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
7 Properties of Bulk Matter
9 Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
10 Oscillations and Waves
12 Current Electricity
13 Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15 Electro Magnetic Waves
17 Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18 Atoms and Nuclei
19 Electronic Devices 20 Communication Systems
A small passage followed by questions.
1. To judge comprehension
2. Drawing of inferences
3. Use of vocabulary
1. Agreement of subject with verb
2. Pattern of verb and their use.
3. Sequence of tenses.
4. Transformation of sequences-Compound,Complex,Simple,Negative,Affirmative.
2. Word formation
3. Antonyms and Synonyms
4. One word substitution
5. Correct usage of articles
6. Correct usage of Prepositions
7. Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
8. Correct usage of conjunctions
9. Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
10. Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
11. Words, which are commonly getting confused
12. Word order
13. Correct usage of Adverbs
IV. Idioms and Phrases
1. Use of simple idioms
2. Use of Common proverbs
V. Direct / Indirect sentences : Narration change
1. Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
2. Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
VI. Active and Passive Voices
1. Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
2. Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
Download Indian Air Force Recruitment Jobs – CLICK HERE
Check Join Indian Air Force Jobs Website- CLICK HERE
LIKE- SHARE- COMMENT- THANKS.!!