Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification In Detail- Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up thirty four (34) posts of clerks, purely on adhoc basis at the minimum pay scale of clerk i.e Rs. 25500/- per month for a period of six months or till the regular appointment is made by the Hon’ble Punjab and haryana high court Chandigarh, whichever is earlier.
दोस्तों, हर रोज फ्री नौकरी पाने के लिए हमारे नए चैनल को नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करके सब्सक्राइब करें.! धन्यवाद.!
Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Details
Category-wise Bifurcation of vacancies
Note- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased for the latest haryana clerk recruitment at any time on creation or withdrawal of courts or otherwise before the completion of selection process of haryana clerk recruitment without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
If you are interested to apply for the latest haryana clerk jobs 2021 form then your age must be 18 years and should not be more than 42 years as on 01.01.2020, provided that the relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to the reserved category candidate as per instructions of the hon’ble high court of Punjab and haryana at Chandigarh and/or haryana government.
Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Qualification
Educational Qualification required to apply for haryana clerk recruitment must holds a degree of bachelor of arts or bachelor of science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and has passed matriculation examination with hindi as one of the subjects on the last date fixed for receipt of application form for haryana clerk recruitment 2021-22
Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection for the haryana clerk recruitment will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam and Qualify CPT (Computer Proficiency Test).
- Out of the total candidates who qualify the written exam, the number of candidates as decided by the selection committee to be constituted for the purpose may be called for CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) i.e. to assess the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory but the marks of this computer proficiency test (CPT) will not be counted towards the final merit as this test will only be of qualifying in nature.
- Computer Proficiency Test will comprise of word processing in Part-1 and Part-2 the candidates will have to qualify the spreadsheet test.
- The number of candidates as decided by selection committee to be constituted for the purpose, who qualify the written test as well as computer profiency test, will be called for checking of original testimonials or document verification.
- Thereafter, selection list of the qualified candidates for haryana clerk recruitment will be prepared on the basis of merit in the written exam. Name of candidates higher in merit would be considered for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max. Marks||Qualifying Marks|
- No candidate shall be considered for appointment for haryana clerk recruitment unless he/she obtains 40% marks in aggregate in the written exam and has proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
- The date and venue of the haryana clerk recruitment exam, and computer proficiency test will be intimated in due course on the official website of this office i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bhiwani/recruitment and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. No separate call letters for the haryana clerk exam and haryana clerk recruitment computer proficiency test shall be sent to the applicants.
- No candidate will be allowed in the haryana clerk examination centers with mobile & other baggage material during the haryana clerk exam and computer profiency test.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the haryana clerk exam 2021 and checking of original documents etc.
How To Apply Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021
- All the eligible candidates must apply offline application form for the haryana latest clerk recruitment 2021. There is no any other mode to apply for haryana new clerk recruitment 2021. The last date for receipt of applications by post, by hand or by any other mode in the office of the undersigned i.e. The District and Sessions Judge, District and Sessions Court, Bhiwani is 03.12.2020 upto 05:00 PM.
- Applications received thereafter shall be straightaway refused without any further correspondence for haryana latest clerk recruitment 2021
- If the application is submitted by hand, the candidate/ person submitting the application form for haryana clerk recruitment 2021, shall follow all guidelines/advisories/instructions issued by the government of India and haryana as precautionary measures to stop spread of COVID-19 virus including use of mask, hand sanitizers and social distancing of 6 feet etc.
Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Instructions
- All eligible candidates firstly download application form for the latest haryana clerk recruitment 2021 from the bhiwani district court website and the application form must be submitted on the prescribed proforma.
- One latest passport size colored photograph duly attested from a gazette officer must be affixed on the application form in the given space and self attested photocopies of the educational documents and certificates regarding category, experience etc. must be attached with the haryana clerk recruitment application form. The candidates must bring their original identity proof at the time of haryana clerk exam and computer proficiency test.
Haryana Clerk Recruitment Result 2021
The result of haryana clerk recruitment will be displayed only on the website- https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bhiwani/recruitment So, all the candidates directed to check the official website on regular basis to check their result regarding haryana clerk recruitment 2021.