Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up Seventeen (17) posts of Clerks and Three (03) posts of Stenographers Gr.III, purely on adhoc basis, on the consolidated pay of Rs.25,500/- (minimum of pay scale of Clerks and Stenographers Gr.III) for a period of six months or till the regular appointment are made by the Hon hie Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh or till the Stenographers Gr-III become eligible for their promotion (in case of Stenographer Gr-III), whichever is earlier. The break-up of category of above posts of Clerk and Stenographer are as under:-
Post Name- Clerks & Stenographers
Total Number of Posts- 20 Posts
Mode of Apply Form- Offline Application Form
Type of Recruitment- Direct Recruitment on Ad-hoc Basis
Qualification- BA Pass (Graduation in any stream)
Age Limit- 18-42 Yrs.
Mode of Selection- Direct Exam Recruitment Notification Under- District & Sessions Courts, Jhajjar (Haryana).
For Clerks:- General – 10, SC-03, BCA-02, BCB-01, Gen(ESM)-01
For Stenographers:- General – 03.
AGE LIMIT: The minimum age limit of candidate for the post of Clerk and Stenographer is 18 yeans as on 01.01.2020. Upper age limit is relaxable as per instructions of the Honhle High Court and as per prescribed by the Haryana Government from time to time.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- No candidate shall be eligible to apply for the post of Clerk unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of ‘Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Candidates shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects:-
- English Composition comprises of maximum 50 Marks & minimum 33% marks obtain to qualify the exam.
- General Knowledge comprises of maximum 50 Marks & minimum 33% marks obtain to qualify the exam.
3. No candidate shall be considered for appointment unless he obtains 40% marks in aggregate in the written examination and [having proficiency in operation of computers.]
4. Select list of successful candidates in order of merit shall be prepared as a result of competitive examination which shall remain in force for one year from the date of declaration of the result.
- No candidate shall be eligible to apply for the post of Stenographer unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject.
- The candidate shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand ad 20 w.p.m. in transcription of the same on computer. The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets). Select list of successful candidates be prepared on the basis of merit and shall remain in force for one year from the date of declaration of the result.
Last Date to Apply Application Form
The last date for receipt of the applications in the office of undersigned i.e. The District & Sessions Judge, District & Sessions Courts, Gurugram Road, Jhajjar shall be 20.03.2020 at 05.00 P.M. No application received thereafter shall be entertained in any case. Delay on the part of postal authorities shall not be a ground for entertaining the applications received after due date.
Haryana Clerk & Stenographer Date of Exam 2020
The applicants who fullfill the aforesaid qualification for the post of Clerk and Stenographer on adhoc basis will appear for written examination and computer proficiency test on the date and venue to be intimated later on the official website of this office i.e https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/jhajjar/recruitment No separate call letters for the written examination, shorthand test and computer proficiency test shall be sent to the applicants.
Important Instructions for applying clerk & stenographer application form 2020
- Incomplete applications shall be straightway rejected without any information to the candidate.
- The application must be submitted on the prescribed proforma.
- No correspondence whatsoever shall be entertained in respect of incomplete applications or those which are received in this office after last date i.e. 20.03.2020.
- The merit list of the candidates for the post of clerk (on ad-hoc basis) will be prepared on the basis of the written examination and the meritorious candidates will have to appear in computer proficiency test. T
- he merit list of the candidates for the post of Stenographers (on adhoc basis) will be prepared on the basis of shorthand test.
- No TA/DA is admissible to any candidate appearing in the test for the posts mentioned above
Haryana Clerk & Stenographer Notification- CLICK HERE
Visit Official Website- CLICK HERE
LIKE- SHARE- COMMENT- THANKS.!!