After reading this article you will come to know these below points:
- Indian Navy AA/SSR Syllabus 2020
- Navy Syllabus 2020-21
- Indian Navy AA/SSR Exam Pattern 2020
- Indian Navy AA Syllabus 2020
- Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2020
- Crack Indian Navy AA Exam 2020
- Indian Navy AA Exam Pattern 2020
भारतीय नौसेना में AA/SSR भर्ती का पूरा सिलेबस हिंदी में देखने के लिए नीचे दी गई विडियो देखें और फ्री में चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करना न भूलें.! धन्यवाद.!
Indian Navy AA/SSR Exam Pattern 2020
Indian Navy AA/SSR Exam Pattern & Important Instructions are as under:
(a) One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
(b) The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions,each carrying 01 mark.
(c) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
(d) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
(e) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
(f) Duration of examination will be one hour.
(g) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
(h) Penalty for Wrong Answer.Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Indian Navy AA And SSR Selection Process:
Indian Navy AA Selection Process-
Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test(PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian navy SSR Selection Process-
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer based
Examination,subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy AA/SSR Syllabus 2020-21
1. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion,Work,Energy and Power,Motion, System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation
2. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids,Heat Thermodynamics,Oscillations,Waves, Electrostatics,Current Electricity
3. Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism,Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
4. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
5. Metals and Non Metals,Organic Chemistry,Food, Nutrition and Health,Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
1. Relations and Functions,Logarithms,Complex Numbers,Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
2. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates,Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
3. Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series,Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
4. Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
5. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants,Definite Integrals
1. Passage, Preposition,Correction of sentences,Change active to passive/passive to active voice
2. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites,Punctuation
3. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words 4. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a,the any etc),Use of pronouns
1. Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers,Mountains,Ports,Inland Harbours,Freedom Movement
2. Sports: Championships/Winners/ Terms/No of Players,Defence, Wars and Neighbours,current Affairs
3. Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage,Arts,Dance,History, National-Languages,Bird,Animal,Song, Flag,Monuments,Capitals & Currencies
4. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition,Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
5. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability,Sequences,Spellings Unscrambling,Coding and Decoding
Indian Navy AA Qualification
Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from an educational board recognized by Central/State Government.
The age for Artificer Apprentice candidate should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrollment.
Indian Navy SSR Qualification
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from an educational board recognized by Central/State Government.
The age for SSR candidate should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrollment.
Check Indian Navy Official Website- CLICK HERE
Indian Navy AA/SSR Syllabus- CLICK HERE
LIKE- SHARE- COMMENT- THANKS.!!