Indian Railway Recruitment Notification for engagement of Para-Medical Staff(Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dresser, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dialysis Technician) in Group “C” on contract basis in view of COVID-19 pandemic for Central Hospital, South East Central Railway, Bilaspur. In view of the exigencies related with the COVlD- 19 pandemic and in view of adequate preparedness, it has been decided to engage paramedical staff for the post as mentioned below on contract basis, for Central Hospital, South East Central Railway,Bilaspur. Eligible candidates having the following qualifications, age, experience and fulfilling other terms and conditions may appear before the Selection Board for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form in the given format as per Annexure-I, with all relevant certificates/testimonials in original and self-attested copies of each.
भारतीय रेलवे विभाग में आई नई नौकरी, सीधे इंटरव्यू-कोई परीक्षा नहीं.!
हर रोज फ्री नौकरी पाने के लिए हमारे नए चैनल को नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करके सब्सक्राइब करें.! धन्यवाद.!
Latest Indian Railway Recruitment Post wise vacancy details
Latest Indian Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Mode of selection will be wall‹-in-interview however in prevailing conditions of lockdown walk- in-interview will be conducted either in person or through online platforms like Whatsapp/skype etc. For mode of walk-in-interview with date and time, candidates will be informed by e-mail/phone. Candidates are requested to give their correct e-mail ID and phone number.
- Candidates are advised to check their e-mail as well as SECR website for further information.Short listed candidates should make all arrangements for appearing for screening immediately after the date of closing of the notification. ‘
How to apply railway recruitment application form
Candidates may apply in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) and send the scanned copy along with document required on or before 13.04.2020 in official e-mail ID- spohrd.secrHgmail.com
Documents to be Required at the time of interview or document verification:
Candidates are advised to bring original certificate for verification at the time of Interview along with application in the prescribed format & with following documents. The same documents must be scanned and send along with application format (annexure-1) to the official e-mail lD i.e firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two recent Passport size photographs (self- attested).
- Educational/Technical/Professional qualification certificate from recognized institution.
- Certificate indication the date of birth (SSLC).
- Certificate of experience & ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer & relevant certificates.
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card
Please refer website- https://www.secr.indianrailway.gov.in For this notification and further query please contact phone no. (1) 09589901867 (2) 09752475643.
Latest Indian Railway Recruitment Period of Contract
The engagement is purely on contractual basis for three months only.The service rendered as re-engagement/contract of’ Para-medical staff’ is an arrangement tor meeting up the requirement ot the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularisation/ absorption in any circumstances. The full time para medical staff who enters into Contract/Re-engagement with the railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term Contract/Re-engagement. The Railway administration has full right reserved to discontinue contract/re-engagement at any stage. All other terms and condition as laid in Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)II/2005/RC/-4/SC/2 dated 31.03.2020 and other as mentioned trom time to time shall be binding upon the Para-Medical Staff.
LIKE- SHARE- COMMENT- THANKS.!!